Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Salute to our German Heritage!

Look Mom! Sauerkraut and Schnitzel!



Just in time to honor the final days of Oktoberfest! OK... maybe not so much Dan's German Heritage, but at least the good fine German blood running through Quin and I.
When my mother was a young girl her family lived in Germany where my grandfather was stationed with the Marines. During this time, they invested in a little article of clothing for my uncle, a traditional pair of Lederhosen.
My brother's wore the Lederhosen when they were little, and when my mom brought the Lederhosen for Quincy to wear when he was big enough, both Dan and I were pretty excited. Who do you know that has an authentic pair of Lederhosen?

This last weekend we had some nice sunny weather and decided... it was time. Time for the LEDERHOSEN photo shoot.

So without further ado... I present Germany's finest:

4 comments:

Jerrie said...

These are magical photos! Sooooo cute. I'm in love!

Erin said...

What great pictures! I love the outfit! So cute!

Danna said...

Oh so sweet!!!

annie look said...

Oh my Quinn...He is a natural! I love it!!