Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Big Boy!

*** Future Blackmail photos on this post****

Quincy is growing in leaps and bounds! I know he is no longer my baby when he tells me "Mommy! The music is too loud" in the car. Sorry Quin... mommy likes the music LOUD.

Also, at daycare, one of the other litte kids is currently going through potty training, so guess who else is suddenly interested? Yup. Mr. Man, Quin. It is pretty fun, and certainly just in the beginning stages, but still pretty darned exciting. We bought him some very special underwear ( I let him pick them out... he selected "doggies" ) and we sit on the potty. He has gone potty several times, and yesterday while helping me in the garden he told me "mommy, I need to go potty". AMAZING! It was first for us, he actually pro-actively asked to go potty. He sat down and went and got two jelly beans (which actually were his gummy bear vitamins! LOL) but then... 20 minutes later, he went again. Uh oh... we had to buy jelly beans since he can't take 15 vitamins a day! hee hee I am thinking that by the summer he may actually be out of diapers? Maybe it is wishful thinking...
Anyhow, here are those blackmail pics I promised!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

hahahahahahahaha! i love it. and im thinking it might be before summer that he is potty trained. oh wait, its already may isnt it? geeze. where is the time going?