Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy, Busy weekend!

Warning: This post may be boring to some. But the results are HEAVEN.

Last weekend Dan and I had quite a goal. To completely re-organize the mess of a garage we had accumulated. We dropped Quincy off at Aunt Jerrie's farm (THANK YOU A MILLION TIME OVER!) early Saturday morning... and didn't pick him up until Sunday afternoon! We spent all weekend cleaning, re-organizing, purchasing shelves and Tupperware boxes at Lowe's, and putting it all back together again. We did treat ourselves to a nice dinner however, since we were baby-free after all! It was SO exhausting, but in a great get-stuff-done kind of way! I can so easily find anything and everything we need. I also took the opportunity to clean out and re-organize our kitchen pantry as well. Oh how I love organizing. It is a strange love, I know. Speaking of strange loves.... I LOVE my label maker. How did I exist before? It a person could marry an inanimate object, I would marry my label maker. It took a lot for me not to label the obvious; i.e. freezer, dryer, washing machine, door. So, now I present a photographic journal of the process:

Before: Messy, oh so messy (sorry for the blue hue of the picture, I am not the professional photographer that Dan is) Work in Progress: Its gotta get worse, before it gets better.
Triumph! We have conquered!Right side
Left side
... and everything clearly labeled!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

youve inspired me ... for about 5 seconds. wish i had the time and motivation to organize my office. because it looks like your before pictures. haha

Annie's Alphabet said...

OMG!! That is amazing! Me next..Me next!!