Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tantrum, thy name is Toddler!

Wow, how moods shift around here these days. There is just no telling what will cause a mega-fit, nor how to stop one's mega-fit. We simply cannot take any happy moment for granted, because within seconds the whole world could come crashing in. Is it because Thomas the train is over? It's time for a bath? or I have to get out of the bath? Mommy wants to put shoes on me? We have to go bye-bye? No lollipop's for dinner? I have to drink water, instead of milk or juice? Or... the wind blew in the wrong direction? Sometimes it is anyone's guess, even Quincy doesn't seem to know.


The flip side... occassionally this angel makes an appearance, with his bright blue eyes and silly laugh. So... it is worth it.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hahahahahahaha! I SO do not miss that age!

Erin said...

I can relate!! I thought it would be over by now! Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde!