Sunday, October 26, 2008

Branching Out....

So, I have realized that this blog is mostly devoted to Quincy, and the events our family participates in on a daily/weekly/monthly basis... depending on how on top of it I am. Dan has his own blog, and I thought, well... why can't I. So, now I do.

Not really sure how this other blog of mine will go, but I can tell you it will be much more filled with the radomness of my life... less Quin-isms. That is not to say it won't have Quin -related topics, that would be impossible. I am his mommy after all.

Anyhow, here is where this other blog of mine can be found www.cicelytime.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Corinne Morash said...

You're so creative. :)
I love the new mommy blog. I envy you - honestly.

Here's our new site - we're changing spots!

http://themasonupdate.blogspot.com/