Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween!


We had a great weekend, complete with a trip to the pumpkin patch! We joined the Froelich clan at Craven Farms in Snohomish to pick out the best pumpkins and then back to the farm for a delicious dinner and good family time. I thought it was funny how the kids loved the "petting zoo" complete with caged kittens... yes, kittens, when there are mostly the same animals running around at the Froelich farm.. but without the crowds. Quincy loves the farm animals, and thoroughly enjoyed his quality cousin time. He was quite worn out by the end of the evening, and it was evident as we tried to put him down to sleep that he was just a little beyond the point of no return. As the kids grow older, it just gets more and more fun. Audrey took a particular interest in playing with Quin, holding his hand and always asking for him, it was very sweet. Jerrie also took some very nice family photos of us that turned out perfectly! I am very much looking forward to the holidays this year, and this is just the beginning!! Looking forward to the next few months, for sure!


Quincy and Uncle Karl share the same first love... tractors.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun photos! Great day. I'm so glad we do this. It's the highlight of my fall and the kick off to my favorite season.

Kristin said...

I love the picture of the three of you!!!

Trina said...

You have the cutest family!! I love the pictures! Where are you at? It is so beautiful! I found your blog through Melissa's. It's so fun to catch up with you. You can catch up with my little family on ours too. :-) Trina

Corinne Morash said...

My goodness CIcely. Could your pictures be any cuter?

Erin said...

Cicely! Those pictures are too beautiful of you and Dan! Gorgeous!!! It looks so pretty there. One of these days we will make it up there to see you guys!! I miss you and thanks for calling. I sure miss you. I will always treasure you and our friendship! Love you girly!