Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Updates

Howdy Blog Readers....

I have been insanely busy over the last several weeks. Work keeps my extra, extra occupied... and when I am not at work, I am spending some quality time with my two favorite guys. So here are some really quick updates:

 
  • Quincy is finally loving swimming lessons! It took about 5 lessons, each one with progressively less clinging and crying... now he is like a fish, and impressing me with every lesson!

  • Oh yes, did I mention I am taking online college classes? I am taking an "introduction to business" course, but truth be told... I can't handle it. Not because it is hard... I have aced the papers turned in thus far, and done pretty well... I just don't have the time for it! I know getting my degree (finally) would be great, but I might have to come back and try again when Quincy is a little bit older.
  • Birthday festivities are beginning... got my first gift from my mom, the plaid jacket featured on my other blog. I love it. I am going to wear it today when Dan and I go out for a birthday dinner and a little antique-ing. Maybe Dan can take a picture of my all done up :) I will add it later... check back soon!
  • Keeping up with the cake decorating classes, and I utterly love it. It is so much fun, and not to boast, but I think I am pretty good at it!
  • Dan is hoping to hear soon about a supervisor position he applied for... everyone think good thoughts for him! I know he is the best man for the job, it's just a matter of convincing the right people of it!
  • Planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas is in full swing! I have too many things I would like to do, so now it is a matter of narrowing down what exactly I will be doing this year, and what will have to wait... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, tell more in detail..

Corinne Morash said...

Where have you been? I have been worried about you!!!!

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is a remarkable phrase