Sunday, June 1, 2008

Professional Bowler in the Making!


This last Friday I took Quincy with me to a bowling party I had at work. He was in heaven! He just loved rolling the bowling ball down the alley and would stomp his feet with excitement. He did surprisingly well too, even rolling a strike at one point! He is so social, and I am so glad for it. He really will go to just about anyone with a big smile and open arms! It makes it so much easier on me that he isn't too clingy or scared of everyone but mommy! He continues to learn new words faster than I can keep up with. It is amazing how he grows! He has multiple teeth coming in, all the better to eat with...one of his most favorite things to do!







Last night we got together with our friends for our monthly dinner party. I am so happy to have such wonderful friends living so close by. With the weather getting better, it makes our time together that much more fun... and as our kids get older, they all enjoy playing with one another. Last night we had a rousing game of bocce ball. I had never played before, but it was lots of fun. Us girls played a round while the boys all sat and watched. It was a photo op I could not pass up!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I remember when you broke your arm bowling when we were kids! How in the world did you manage to do that anyway? LOL