Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!


A very nice Father's day in the Williams house. Dan reports to me that his favorite part of the day was when Quincy gave him a big hug after delivering his presents. Dan received a special mug painted with love by Quin, and a nice pair of cuff links. Quincy also surprised us by saying, "I Love you" when prompted. He is such a smart boy, getting smarter everyday! We joined our good friends Darby and Jeremy Broyles and their daughter Ellette, and went to the Seattle Museum of Flight. It was pretty busy but still fun, and Quincy was in heaven! He loved all the planes, and especially loved watching the video of space shuttle lift-offs. Future pilot or Astronaut perhaps? Quincy and I are so very lucky to have Dan. He is the most patient daddy and husband. If Quincy turns out to be half as kind, smart and fun as his father, I will be a very proud mommy.

Quincy and I... I got a sassy new haircut this week. You can kind of see it in this picture, mostly just some new bangs. Very Mod.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your haircut looks fabulous! I want to see a full view! Looks like you guys had a fun day! Are you going to Cali at all this summer?

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Love the bangs! So hip!