Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Very Happy Thanksgiving!



We had a nice Thanksgiving, with a house full of family. I had some help from my sister the night before, and some help from both of my sister in law's the day of, and altogether I think it came out alright. There was only a brief moment when I questioned my own sanity, and then the food was ready and I was OK again.

Quin, in his usual form, was quite the entertainer. He was dressed in his nicest outfit and was on his best behavior. He smiled and laughed for all the guests, and of course was quite adored by all. He also ate up everything put before him!!! Not too much of a surprise there. He does love most food we give him. He had turkey, yams, potatoes au gratin, and green beans... but his REAL FAVORITE was PUMPKIN PIE! He cried for more and more! Uh Oh. I may be creating a "sweets" monster, just like his mommy. We don't want that.

Now we must prepare for Christmas!! Can't wait!

No comments: