Sunday, October 14, 2007

Williams house of sickness

No pictures to go along with this post! They wouldn't be pretty!! My heart lept in my throat Friday afternoon when I saw a missed call from Quin's daycare... whatever could be wrong!! He had been throwing up and they asked my to come and get him. Poor baby boy, he was so lethargic and just wanted to be cuddled. I knew something was off that morning when he cried every time I sat him down to get ready for work... not something he usually does. Lucky mommy, I got thrown up on 5 times! But my sweet boy still wanted to give mama "love" and big open mouth kisses. Yum. Sure enough 36 hours later, guess who else was sick? Poor Dan had to go from taking care of a crabby, sick baby to a crabby, sick wife. He deserves a medal. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that we are done, especially because my mom and brother are going to be here to visit in a few days! We don't want them to get sick too. The worst part of all, was that it was a GORGEOUS weekend, and we had planned to make Quincy's first trip to the pumpkin patch with Auntie Jerrie, Uncle Karl and the cousins. I am so sad we had to miss it! We will have to try and make a trip, just the three of us, soon.

Love and HEALTH to all!

No comments: