Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Great Weekend!



We had a little taste of summer this weekend, with temperatures soaring into the high 70's on Saturday. It was glorious and we celebrated by going to the park and comfortably wearing short sleeves. Alas it was short lived... and last night it was snowing on my drive home! ICK! On Sunday, it was back to being grey out, but that didn't stop us from joining up with the Froelich clan and visiting Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma. We had lots of fun and I think Quincy enjoyed himself, although the day would have reached utter perfection had he been allowed to pet the animals. Oh well, next stop... petting zoo (a.k.a the Froelich farm!)

Enjoy some photos from our weekend!







Quincy has continued to amaze us as he learns things so quickly. This week he has been using the word "car" (pronounced "caw") with such frequency he is beginning to sound like a crow! Everytime he see's a car, which is EVERYWHERE, he exclaims "CAW!" It is pretty cute! He is a smart boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jerrie said...

We are so glad to have spent some time with you guys. Now that I have you saved on favorites, I will be able to check in more often.

Jerrie said...

I love looking through this and reading your comments. I so cherish you guys. You have no idea how much you mean to me.