Monday, September 10, 2007

Let the fun begin!

My first update!

I hope this helps everyone feel connected despite any distance! What a world we live in, to be able to share items through technology! Thanks for the idea Erin!!! It is pretty late, and Quin was up last night late. He woke up at 1am and would not fall back asleep like he usually does! After 40 minutes of listening to him cry, I finally gave in and brought him into bed with us. Not a good night sleep for mommy! I should be going to bed instead of blogging!!

Dan is going to be interviewing for a supervisor position sometime this week! So if everyone would keep him in your thoughts, he is studying hard!! It won't be too much more money, but I think he will be much happier as a leader.

OK. The soft bed beckons.

Love to all!
Mama Cicely

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cute blog Cicely!

Anonymous said...

cool

Erin said...

I love it Cicely! It is so cute! We can blog together! I think this is better than myspace! Love ya girl!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Great Idea !!
I read it all the time, it's a great way to keep up.